Product Innovation Manager
Cairo (Egypt)Published on March 22 2018 • Full-Time • Product & Project Management • Mid Career
Product Innovation Manager
About the position
Vezeeta is MENA's Healthcare-leading startup. We have offices in Cairo, Beirut, Amman, Riyadh and counting!
Vezeeta is pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings.
We have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of specialist networks using our digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away.
We are disrupting healthcare in MENA. Want to be part of our Vezeeta Community?
As Product Manager you are the ultimate problem solver in finding a pain, defining it and solving it. You will translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from inception to implementation.
Product management extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products and features for the company. As William Pollard once said “Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.”
If you have the right talent to join the Vezeeta Product team, you'll work among dynamic engineering squads, fast- paced designers, technology and innovation-based environment.
Here's what you will work on as the blueprint of the product:
Product Strategy: Establish short- and long-term product goals and strategies.
Product Roadmap: Conceive and manage a product roadmap to support the product goals and strategies.
Product Backlog: Initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, track product development and develop product launch and landing plans.
Product Unit Economics: Analyze the evolution for the product Cost of user Acquisition (CAC), User Lifetime Value (LTV), Cost of Revenue (CoR) and Average Revenue per User, (ARPU).
Product Business Model: Understand the value this product will add to the user and learn how to charge them for it.
Here's what we're looking for:
*3-5 years of work experience in a highly competitive job; You worked with diverse stakeholders, gained their satisfaction and achieved success.
- A bachelor degree in engineering or science school, MBA is a plus; You possess the business understanding and have passion for software, mobile apps and features. You are into it from the highest abstractions down to the metal.
*Highly Analytical and hands-on with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
*Obsessed with solving a pain through mobile apps and technology platforms.
*Knowledge Curator: A never-ending desire to learn and develop.
Vezeeta would like to ask the following questons:
- What feature would you like to see on the iPhone?
- If you were given two mobile apps to build from scratch, but only had the time and resources to build one, how would you decide which to build?
- Share some insights on how you would improve Vezeeta services.
- Which metrics will be most important to track success of a blog?
- What is one thing you would change on your favorite product and why?
- Tell me about your favorite App, you used this morning. Why is it a good App? Is it an android or iOS App?
No other candidates applied to this job. Be the first to apply!